CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

My Stars


Ali and Erica have been playing basketball for the first time this year. The season is nearing the end and today was Ali's last game because she has her first softball tournament next weekend. I took their picture after the games today. I am so blessed to have such wonderful daughters. I can see them growing older right in front of my eyes and I don't like it a bit. Today as Ali and I were leaving the hair salon, I told her that I didn't want her to grow up and go away to college. She says, "Oh that is a long time from now Mommy". I said, "Sweet girl, it will be here before we know it and we will be shopping for your dorm room stuff". We both laughed, but it is so true.
It has been a great day, beautiful warm weather and good time spent with my family. And oh, by the way, I mentioned I went to the hair salon today, well, I finally went "red" with my hair color. My sister has been trying to talk me in to it for years, and I finally had the guts to do it and I love it!!!

4 comments:

Vintage Flair said...

ummm...I am loving your new hair! You are a new woman.watch out world.

Lori

Stacy said...

I'm so glad you finally did it, Lady. You look great as a red head!! I knew you would. Love the pic of those sweet neices of mine too!

Scott said...

LOVE the red hair! Can't wait to see it in person!
Hope you have a good week - I know how stressful a job change can be. But I'm sure you are doing great!

Kelly said...

That last comment was from me - I'm on Scott's computer. :-)